[Netkit.users] Re: Digest di Netkit.users, Volume 6, Numero 3

Paolo Carpo paolomj a tiscali.it
Dom 23 Lug 2006 12:19:53 CEST

> Now, the question is: do you really need two real hosts to setup your
> network, or would just one (or even none) be enough, replacing the other
> with an emulated PC?
> If this is not the case, and if you are interested, I can provide you
> with details about the procedure to configure other tap interfaces by
> hand. It's a little less user friendly and cannot be automated by using
> Netkit lcommands, but I can tell you if you want.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Cheers,
> Massimo.

Dear Massimo,

Unfortunately I really need to have 2 real pc on 2 different subnets and the
traffic passing through netkit network (a traceroute for example between the
2 real pc: I would like that the UDP ping will pass through the netkit
routers).
Thank you very much for the help!

Regards,
		Paolo Carpo