[Netkit.users] Link delay

Massimo Rimondini rimondin a dia.uniroma3.it
Mer 19 Lug 2006 10:12:05 CEST

Dear Paolo,

unfortunately, the answer is no. At present Netkit does not provide
support to the emulation of link features (such as noise, delay, etc.).

Nonetheless, we have been working on this issue and we will probably
yield this improvement in some future release. I cannot tell you
anything more precise about the timings yet.

Despite this, we hope the tool will be of use to you.

Regards,
Massimo.