[Netkit.users] Re: netkit starting

Robert Sebunnya rsebunya a dicts.mak.ac.ug
Sab 2 Dic 2006 15:35:28 CET

Hello , everyone.I am in need of some help.I have been working with netkit
but i seem not to be able to start the virual machines if I install netkit
on slackware.I have in installed python as well on the slackware but it
never gets to fire up the xterm terminals
To use the virtual machine I have to invoke vstart with the --noxterm
option, what am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.