R: [Netkit.users] nslookup

Massimo Rimondini maxonthenet a tiscali.it
Lun 26 Set 2005 18:55:12 CEST

Hello LINUXFOX,

the problem with /lib/tls just concerns the guest filesystem. Do NOT alter
your host filesystem in any way, because this may possibly prevent some
applications from starting up properly.

The presence of two directories (/lib/tls and /lib/tls-dont_use) is, of
course, incorrect. The older one (/lib/tls-dont_use) should be completely
removed, while the other one (/lib/tls) should be renamed so that libraries
do not find it.

Anyway, this issue has been fixed in filesytem version 2.1, which is
currently available on the download page:
http://www.netkit.org/download.html.

Goodbye,
Massimo.