[Netkit.users] Re: Re: Enormous disk usage on Fedora Core 4

Antony Mistretta antonymist a hotmail.com
Gio 27 Ott 2005 16:15:09 CEST

Guys, thank you very much for your support and please excuse me for what I
am about to say: as usual the main reason why you can't get something to
work is that you don't use it properly.

I use to store my documents and modify them on a FAT32 partition, which is
accessible from both OSes I have installed. This is a very useful choice for
many reasons, but it proves I am an idiot in this case: in fact, when I put
a lab on my home directory (which is Ext3), the .disk files are created
instantly. Enrico was right then when he said that the virtual machines'
size doesn't affect the speed of Netkit: they're still 602M big, but
harmless!

Thanks again to both, now I don't have any more excuses to avoid work... ;)
Regards,

Ice