R: [Netkit.users] Re: Re: Re: Problems with Netkit on Fedora Core 4

Massimo Rimondini rimondin a dia.uniroma3.it
Ven 21 Ott 2005 13:34:00 CEST

Hello Ice,

such a long waiting does not sound regular to me, at least on your machine.
Anyway, there are lots of possible reasons behind this, which range from the
host kernel you are using to the filesytem you have installed Netkit on.

I hope this does not impact usability of larger labs.

Regards,
Massimo.