[Netkit.users] Problems with Netkit on Fedora Core 4

Massimo Rimondini rimondin a dia.uniroma3.it
Lun 17 Ott 2005 15:05:04 CEST

Hello Antony,

sorry for bothering you with a further question instead of a prompt
answer. What happens if you launch the virtual machine (still using the
default xterm) with options --verbose --no-log --con0=this? Seeing the
output of vstart with these options may help debugging this problem.

At very first glance, this may be due to some problem in accessing the
virtual machines filesystem (netkit2/fs/netkit-fs), but I may be wrong.

Regards,
Massimo.