[Netkit.users] Trouble to run full script on Netkit4TIC.iso

luckystar star starluckystar a hotmail.com
Sab 4 Giu 2005 14:48:53 CEST

Hi,
I'm testing some script from the cd live Netkit4TIC.iso.
For example, in the script Firewall with DMZ, start the first vm only.
To start the others vm I have to delete by hand the file .booting.
However, I have seen that networking inside vm don't start, so
I have the local loopback interface only.
What's wrong?

Thanks a lot,

Luciano