[Netkit.users] porting netkit to another distribution ?

Alain whisky.soda a free.fr
Gio 10 Feb 2005 18:58:57 CET

I am wishing to test a Linux distribution dedicated to intensive
distributed parallel calculus using MPI and PVM. It works like this: a
server distributes the tasks part by part to the client machines that
are connected to the server by a network. A netkit-like port of the
client machines under the server would fulfil the test needs.
Is netkit available for porting on another distribution. If yes, where
can I get the tools, and is there a How-to for this purpose ?

Best regards

Alain