[Netkit.users] VDE and netkit extensions

fiskio fiskio a posta.indivia.net
Gio 14 Apr 2005 21:58:24 CEST

Hi everybody,

i am a computer science student at the University of Bologna.
I am intrested in extending netkit including in it all the features
offered by VDE (Virtual Distributed Ethernet)
At this moment i want to do that as part of my bachelor thesis named:
"VDE: strumenti per la didattica e la ricerca su reti"
"VDE: instruments for teaching and researching on networking"

If you are intrested in helping me out with this you are more than wellcome!
If you also have any ideas on what should be done and how, let me know.

I'd like to speak with some of the developers, maybe a nice irc chat would
be the best.

Let me know,

bye

Marco Fiscato.