[Netkit.users] "rm file" segfaults in UML

Xavier Brouckaert xbr a info.ucl.ac.be
Dom 24 Ott 2004 16:03:28 CEST

Hi,

All labs can't work here because in the scripts, there is a line like
"rm XXXXX.booting".  When this line is executed in the UML, the file is
deleted and the UML crashes !

A core file is created. If I "gdb rm -c core", the backtrace does not
help and is very long (looks like an infinite recursive loop).

I'm running netkit-1.4-1 on kernel-2.6.9 with skas patch.
Is there an incompatibility between hostfs and reiserfs (my home dir is
in reiserfs format) ?

Any idea ? I'm becoming mad with this problem....

Thanks,
--
Xavier Brouckaert <xbr a info.ucl.ac.be>
UCL