[Netkit.users] Iptable and nmap

Maurizio Pizzonia pizzonia a dia.uniroma3.it
Mer 7 Gen 2004 19:03:54 CET

Unfortunately the linux kernel distributed along with netkit 1.3 has
both netfilter and module support switched off.

We plan, for the next release, to activate both of them.
For now the only way is to re-compile the kernel.

maurizio pizzonia
(netkit team)