[Netkit.users] Host<->vm network support

Francesco Cipriani f.cipriani a inwind.it
Lun 15 Dic 2003 20:19:12 CET

Hi all,
I don't know what the official language of this list is, so I'll write
this message in english, considering that netkit.org pages are
in english. Anyway I'd like to know the list's rules, such as the
language(s) used.

Currently netkit doesn't support networking beetween the host machine
and the virtual machines, it would be really nice if this support could
be added. This would allow not only to "attach" netkit's world to the
real networking world, but also using the XWindow system, as shown in
http://user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/xtut.html
Is the netkit's team thinking about adding this feature?

--
Francesco Cipriani