[GDNET] Post-doc position in Graph Drawing at University of Perugia

Fabrizio Montecchiani fabrizio.montecchiani at unipg.it
Wed Dec 27 14:52:12 CET 2023

The Department of Engineering at the University of Perugia invites applications for a postdoctoral position funded by the PRIN Project (Research Projects of National Interest) "NextGRAAL-Next-generation algorithms for constrained GRAPH visuALization."

We seek a highly motivated individual with a Ph.D. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, possessing a good background in algorithms and theoretical computer science. An interest in graph drawing is preferred.

The successful candidate will embark on a one-year, full-time research appointment, commencing around March 2024, with the possibility of renewal.
This position is open to candidates of any nationality, knowledge of the Italian language is not required. Ample travel funding will be provided.

The call can be found here:

https://www.unipg.it/ateneo/concorsi/assegni-di-ricerca/bandi-e-procedure?view=elenco&stato=A&pagina=4&layout=concorso&idConcorso=44463

I will be happy to help candidates (in particular those from abroad Italy) to fill the application. For any information do not hesitate to contact me: fabrizio.montecchiani at unipg.it<mailto:fabrizio.montecchiani at unipg.it>

Fabrizio

[cid:image001.png at 01DA38D4.4586DF20]

Fabrizio Montecchiani
Associate Professor, Ph.D.
Dipartimento di Ingegneria
Dipartimento di Eccellenza 2023-2027
Via G. Duranti 93 - 06125 Perugia (Italy)
Tel. +39 075 5853794
http://mozart.diei.unipg.it/montecchiani
http://bigdata.unipg.it/