[GDNET] participants wanted for pattern recognition study

Löffler, M. (Maarten) M.Loffler at uu.nl
Tue May 25 13:17:31 CEST 2021

Dear fellow graph drawers,

If you have a free moment and feel like contributing it to science, consider filling out our survey!

Link: https://forms.gle/jJxTKUYKaU8scZ7Q6

The survey will take 10-15 minutes and is about recognizing structure in 2D point patterns. The survey will be open for one month, so if you've read this late, check the date, there may still be time! We appreciate your help and hope to see some interesting answers. Comments and suggestions are of course very welcome.

thank you for your consideration,

David Baričević
Maarten Löffler
Jérôme Urhausen