[GDNET] Call for nominations: VCLA International Student Awards 2021

Martin Nöllenburg noellenburg at ac.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Apr 23 10:55:20 CEST 2021

Dear graph drawers,

Below is a call for nominations for the VCLA International Student Awards 2021 (outstanding Bachelor and Master theses) in Logic and Computer Science. This explicitly contains theses on graph drawing algorithms. So if you want to nominate a student with an excellent thesis, please take a closer look.

Best regards,
Martin Nöllenburg